If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the rug(s) at your own expense within 30 days of original receipt. Once we receive the rug(s), we will refund the full purchase price. We do not refund return shipping costs or any additional costs, such as customs fees, brokerage fees, expedited shipping, etc. NOTE: Please allow 2-3 business days, after the refund has been issued, for the credit to appear on your account.
Please follow these steps in order to return a rug:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-275-7020, fill out the return form or simply respond to your confirmation email.
- We will send you the shipping instructions and your Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Once you receive your RA number, wrap the rug(s) in the original packaging. If the original packaging is not available, use packaging material that is of equivalent strength.
Please read our blog "How to properly return a rug" for detailed packing instructions.
- Write or attach the RA number on the package, such that it is visible from the outside.
- Make sure you ship the rug to the address we give you when you get your RA number. This may be our address in Snohomish or it may be another address.
- For your own protection, we highly recommend that you use a carrier that offers insurance (insure for at least the amount of purchase) and tracking options.
We may charge a 20% restocking fee if...
- the rug has been shipped after 30 days
- the package does not provide an RA number
- the rug was not shipped to the proper address
- the rug has been damaged or soiled (If it is the result of shipping, the package will be refused.)
The following are not returnable:
- Custom Made Rugs (including roll runners)
- Made to Order / Production Rugs (These include: Milliken rugs, Rhody rugs, Colonial Mills rugs, and Any of Capel's braided rugs.) We do allow you to order a 4 x 6 or smaller as a sample of these rugs and you may return them as any other rugs.
- Clearance Rugs
- Opened Rug Pads
Oversized Rugs (Rectangles/Ovals over 8'0” x 11'0” and Round/Squares/Octagons over 8'0” x 8'0”) are now returnable for the full purchase price. You are still responsible for the return shipping which may be higher than $200. For this reason, we strongly recommend ordering a smaller rug to see colors and quality or getting a return shipping quote before ordering. Feel free to inquire about the weight and shipping dimensions before ordering by either calling 1-800-275-7020 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will this use this information to get a quote from either UPS or Fed-Ex.